Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update from Jesica

So its really exciting to see how faithful God is.....even when your not faithful to Him! God is so good! Kelly and I were out at this families house just having dinner and they told us we can LIVE WITH THEM FOR THE WINTER! This family had a special place in our hearts already. Their daughter is 20 and amazing! The mom cooks phenomenal and alot of it is from her garden! And the dad is so smart and funny! I am just so blessed by how much God is providing! And extremely thankful! Thats all for now.....please keep me in your prayers! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey that's great news! Now we don't have to worry about you two turning into popsicles in winter! And I saw the zuccini from her garden so I know you girls will be fed well. :) Luv ya, ~mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes. Everything truly happens for a reason. And I am so blessed by reading about the work the Lord is doing in Bonners Ferry and in you and Kel's hearts. He is soooo faithful. And no doubt our time in Charleston has prepared you for this time in Bonners Ferry. I love you two so much and am praying for strength and endurance. Much much love. Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are an inspiration! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. I hope you'll be able to visit out here again soon. Thanks for being part of the fun Saturday at the PaintOut and potluck!

    ReplyDelete